Thursday, September 17, 2009

Show 'n' Tell





Well, I hope you don't mind if I share a few pix of my old set of plates. When I took photos for my teacup collection post, I snapped a few of my dishes. This is the first set I bought for living on my own, and I am still in love with it. It's a bit too feminine for Randy, and it's not dishwasher safe, but I still like to whip it out for dessert, or when I have a girlfriend over for lunch. It's very similar to Tracy Porter's Evelyn collection, but it was made by Zrike.

My glasses were part of Rachel Ashwell's Target Collection from a few years ago. I passed them up a few times, and then when they went on clearance (I think it was $5 for a set of 4...and they came in a cute wooden tray), I couldn't resist!

That's my show 'n' tell for the day! If you ever feel the urge to participate in a show 'n' tell session, feel free to e-mail your photos to SoPickinCute@live.com, and if you don't mind having them shared on the blog, then be sure to give permission in your e-mail.

4 comments:

  1. Did you see that Rachel Ashwell is back on the scene again

    Do you know every time I see pretty teacups & china I think of you. You should move closer so that we can be shopping buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plates are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us. They make for a very elegant table. Keep them coming.

    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I totally agree! :) That's great that Rachel Ashwell is back...I really enjoy her shabby chic style.

    Dan and Deanna, thanks so much! I will keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dishes are so sweet - perfect for brunches & such. I really love the glasses, too. I wish I would have come across them at Target.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin