Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cherry on Top



I would like to introduce you to my friend TJ from Any Given Moment. She has become a blogging friend, as well as an e-mail buddy, and she's pretty swell! Recently, she gave out some blog awards, and I am supposed to choose one from the three she received. I am going with the 'Cherry on Top' Award - basically because it's cute, and it involves cupcakes! I would like to pass it on to 5 deserving bloggers.

1. TJ at Any Given Moment (Right back at ya!)

2. Ms. Bright at The Bright Life (We attended the same high school and college, and I LOVE her blog!)

3. Christina at Full House (She definitely has a beautiful blog - with that 'little bit extra'.)

4. Such Pretty Things (This is one of my daily reads. I LOVE it.)

5. Rebekka at Dear Friend (Rebekka was my first college roommate, and I love keeping up through our blogs. She sells adorable artwork on Etsy, as a fundraiser for her upcoming adoption.)

Pass it on. Thanks for the cute award, TJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin